Inrtoduction


hello, my name is Dava Mahardika, but you can call me Delta. i'm Indonesian and currently living in Bandung in Indonesia. i'm currently 18 years old, and i am a fan of the idol group AKB48 and Nogizaka46.

i started to know AKB48 in around early 2014, i found them accidentally while watching youtube. i see them and listen to their music and think "yeah, its pretty nice". so i started to listen more to their music, and in 2015, actually went to their concert in Jakarta, you know the one with JKT48. after that i started to dig in a little deeper and watch their TV show and drama. first show i ever watch war the drama series Majisuka Gakuen, and in that drama i really like the character Gekikara who is played by SKE48 member Matsui Rena. after watching the drama i decided to make Matsui Rena my oshi and i want to know more about her. i started to watch more variety show like AKBingo and the SKE Ebi series, and because at the time Rena was a kennin member of Nogizaka46, i started to know them as well. but then i found out that Matsui Rena is Graduating, its sad to see her go and i also considering to stop liking the AKB48 group, but at this point i already fallen to deep into the hole, and can't get out. so then i just keep watching and watching the AKB48 stuff, and then i found the show HKT48 no Odekake (which is now ending), at the time a lot of the episode was subbed, which makes it easier for me to understand it. in that show i found a member that's really interest me, and that member is Haruppi (Kodama Haruka). she's very cute and lovely, and with that short hair, makes her stand out for me. after i know Haruppi i started to learn more about HKT48, and because of that, i decided to make HKT48 my favorite group and Haruppi my new oshi. at this point (late 2015) i also started to know the AKB48 group online forum Stage48, i use it to see news about the group and the members, but i haven't really been active in it. it would take another year for me to started giving my opinion in that forum.

and then we finally get to why i made this blog, you see, Stage48 is a great place to state your opinion  and show your love for the 48 and 46 group, but i can't really give everything that i have in my mind there, firstly because there are specific topics to talk about and secondly because if i give everything in my mind on one of the thread, the post will be so long that probably everyone would just get mad at me. so this blog is a place for me to share my opinion about the 48 and 46 group, what i think of them, what i like, what i dislike and what i want from them in the future. for the content of the blog, i'm going to make top 10 list, opinion post, where i talk about the latest news and discussion in the fandom, and because i love to write i'm also thinking about making fan fiction about the 48 and 46 group so you can look forward to that. for the top 10 list and fanfic i'm going to try my best to update it weekly while the opinion post is going to be at random times. i'm going to make a thread on Stage48 so you guys can keep up to date with my post, also you can follow me on Twitter @Delta2909_ i'm also going to post my update there.

but for now, this is Delta
Over and Out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Meaning Behind the Move (Synchronicity)

Top 10 Best Nogizaka46 Song

Top 10 Nogizaka46 Music Video